- State Land Bosque Restoration Bernalillo County
2020 Rio Grande Restoration Crew clearing the non-native trees from the State Lands adjacent to the Valle de Oro NWR.
- Huey Wildlife Management Area Artesia NM
2020 Rio Grande Return restoration crew working at the Huey WMA in the cold planting 17,500 coyote willows, 125 cottonwoods and 30 goodings willow.
- Canadian River Mills Canyon Restoration Project Phase I
2019 COTTONWOOD AND WILLOW RESTORATION COLLABORATION WITH NMDG&F AND US FOREST SERVICE IN THE KIOWA NATIONAL GRASSLAND
- Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge Cooperative Agreement I
Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge Cooperative Agreement I 2020 Planting cottonwood poles with 60 volunteers from the Albuquerque Wildlife Federation
- Valle de Oro NWR River Stewards Restoration Phase I
2017 Planting 1000 cottonwoods & Goodings willow, 15,000 coyote willow, 400 native forage plants & 12,000 saltgrass plugs at the Valle de Oro NWR
- Diablo Canyon Spring Restoration
2014 Removing non-native trees and creating a large cross vane in the Canada Ancha Arroyo in Diablo Canyon
- Buckman River Stewards Phase II
2014 The non-native trees have been removed and the trails along the Rio Grande are now more accessible
- Buckman River Ecosystem Restoration Initiative Phase I
2013 Buckman Restoration I. These volunteers helped clean up over 4 tons of garbage.
- Hamaasta Watershed Restoration
2010 A collaborative project with Keystone Restoration Ecology to help restore a degraded arroyo at Hamaatsa – Larry Littlebirds Wild Land Sanctuary.
- Zia Pueblo Spring Restoration
- Buckman Restoration